March 5, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-China agreement, women in manufacturing, and more.
Bloomberg: Stock futures in the U.S. on the rise after China's pledge to support economic expansion.
Washington Post: North Korea to face tougher financial restrictions from U.S.
The Wall Street Journal: U.S.-China cooperating on sanctions for North Korea.
Workforce: Women could be missing link to filling newly reshored manufacturing jobs.
Online TMD: Fifteen manufacturing industries see growth in February.
Related recent Blogs
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014